We were approached last week by a school in east side Portland Oregon, to have us clean their sidewalks and entryways. When our technicians arrived onsite, they noticed some gray colored algae on the sidewalk. This can turn dark green when rained on, and even […]
Portland Sidewalk Cleaning For Well Cared For Walking Surfaces
Keeping your Portland sidewalks clean is an essential part of maintenance. For the best, most reliable results, sidewalk cleaning with Dirt Defenders LLC is your pressure washing company.
Sidewalks are notorious for becoming filthy very frequently, whether they are on commercial or residential property alike. And with each unwanted substance attaching itself to your sidewalk, the surface of it deteriorates and becomes unsafe. Let's take a look at what can affect your sidewalk.
- Algaes. Not only does algae eat away at the components within paved surfaces, it also presents a major slipping hazard.
- Mold and mildew. These microfungi are notorious for creating health hazards, especially for those with respiratory or immunodeficiencies.
- Moss and lichen. When these grow on your sidewalks, they create a major tripping hazard.
- Motor oil or gasoline. It happens, regardless of the fact we don't typically drive on sidewalks and walkways. A spill of one of these notoriously stubborn materials can dramatically harm your sidewalk's surface, as well as create another slipping hazard.
- Animal feces. There is no avoiding this one. Even outside of casual dog walks, animal waste is typically always present on sidewalks. This substance can be tracked into clean areas on our shoes or our pet's paws.
- Pollen and pollutants. Pollen is prominent in spring and can be detrimental to some people's health and quality of life if allowed to be dragged indoors from our walking paths.
- Gum, paint, and man-made contaminants. Usually, these are very stubborn and will stay on until a sidewalk cleaning service is performed.
To prevent your Portland property walking paths from deteriorating or presenting a risk, schedule your sidewalk cleaning service today withDirt Defenders LLC.
Walking Surface Cleaning For Safer Sidewalks
Sidewalk cleaning is a great way to care for your sidewalk. We recommend sidewalk cleaning to both residential and commercial businesses, especially those with high foot traffic or for those who would like to increase curb appeal. Sidewalk cleaning on commercial buildings is often accompanied by others services like storefront cleaning, and residential lots usually accompany it with driveway washing.
Walking Path Pressure Washing To Best Maintain Your Walking Paths
Cleaning is always the best form of maintenance, and there is no exception to this rule when it comes to sidewalks and walking paths. With Dirt Defenders LLC, pressure washing is by far the best way to keep your sidewalks and walking paths in good condition.